The Clean Energy Council is the peak body for the clean energy industry in Australia.
They are a not-for-profit, membership-based organisation. They represent and work with Australia’s leading renewable energy and energy storage businesses, as well as rooftop solar installers, to further the development of clean energy in Australia.
The Clean Energy Council are committed to accelerating the transformation of Australia’s energy system to one that is smarter and cleaner, through:
- Providing a strong voice for our members
- Standing up for the industry
- Developing and driving effective policy and advocacy
- Working with industry to continually improve standards and maintain integrity
- Working closely with local, state and federal governments to increase demand for clean energy products
- Providing services and initiatives to members and the wider industry that help to grow the sector
- Promoting the clean energy industry