There has never been a more important time to promote vet.
- Showcase and profile your organisation – Show the career paths and opportunities available in your organisation and industry with a vocational Qualification.Highlight the training you undertake with training organisations to skill workers for the future
- Support National Skills Week through Sponsorship of the week
- Engage with your Local school or Training organisation to hold an event to promote Vocational Education- it could be pathways, apprenticeships, inspiring stories
- Get the Media involved in your event. Contact us for ideas and resources that may help you.
- Training Awards and WorldSkills – use the week to promote your training Awards winners and finalist or your WorldSkills Competitors. Or organise to have a VET Alumni speak or present at an event you hold during the week – virtual or face to case.
- Conduct a Social Media Campaign during the week to highlight skills and training in your organisation and profile your people. Check out Facebook and Instagram #nationalskillsweek to get some ideas.
- Connect with us and like our posts and join in the conversation.