Event Date: August 25th, 2023
Event Location: Monash College City Campus, Collins Street, Docklands VIC, Australia
Join us in celebrating National Skills Week in Conjunction with the official opening of the new Monash College Docklands Campus and their Future Skills Division
The celebration will occur on Friday 25 August starting at 11am. The event includes refreshment and a optional tour of the facilities. The dress code is business attire.
The program hosted by Monash College will include the following:
- Keynote Address and remarks from by the Right Honourable the Lord Mayor of Melbourne, Councillor Sally Capp AO.
- Address by Vice Chancellor Monash University or their representative
- National Skills Week launch and remarks, Brian Wexham CEO and founder
- Opportunity to connect with Monash College team,VET Stakeholders, industry professionals, SkillsOne team, and others.
- Option for a facilities tour
We look forward to celebrating National Skills Week with you and the launch of Monash College new Docklands campus
About Monash College:
Our new Monash College campus is a welcoming and vibrant vertical village with innovative and modern amenities. Set across 10 storeys with more than 130 inspiring, flexible learning spaces, the Docklands campus is designed to foster collaboration and innovation between students and teachers.
About National Skills Week
National Skills Week was founded on four key areas of focus, notably to dispel the negative perceptions that surround vocational education and training (VET), highlight its diversity, the career pathways, and the success stories that emanate from VET, plus bring focus to emerging skills needs, and industry trends.
National Skills Week is an initiative, a collaboration of activities and events aimed at raising the status of trades, skills and Vocational Education and Training.