Event Date: August 23rd, 2023
Event Location: Parliament House, George Street, Brisbane City QLD, Australia
Join us in celebrating National Skills Week in conjunction with The Queensland Government
The celebration will occur on Wednesday 23 August from 12.45pm for 1pm sit down. The event will be sit down business lunch. Dress code is business attire.
The program will include the following:
- Key Note Address by The Hon. Dianne Farmer, Minister for Employment and Small Business, Minister for Training and Skills Development and Minister for Youth Justice
- Mr Brian Wexham, Chair National Skills Week and CEO SkillsOne Television
- Panel Discussion including WorldSkills, industry and successful VET Graduates to speak on skills future, initiatives, and programs to meet the needs of industry
- 2 course lunch with accompanying beverages
- Opportunity to connect with VET Stakeholders, industry professionals, SkillsOne team, and others
Please RSVP and provide any dietary requirements or special requests you may have.
We look forward to celebrating National Skills Week with you.
About National Skills Week
Now moving into its thirteenth year, National Skills Week ( August 21-27 2023) will again set out to bring to life the positive messages, highlighting the talents, the skills, the career pathways and the value of apprentices and trainees across Australia to the wider public and employers. The week is dedicated to raising the status of practical and vocational learning.
Past years achieved much, with unparalleled media coverage accompanied by the practical inclusions of over 500 known events taking place across the country delivering engaging and inspirational messages, proLearn More