Event Date: August 22nd, 2023
Event Location: Sydney NSW, Australia
Join us in celebrating National Skills Week in partnership with Training Services NSW.
The celebration will occur on Tuesday 22 August from 6pm-8pm.
The program will include the following:
- The program will include the following:
- Key Note Address by The Hon. (Prue) Prudence Ann CAR, MP, Deputy Premier, Minister for Education and Early Learning, Minister for Western Sydney, and Minister for Skills, TAFE and Tertiary Education
- MC – Mr David Collins, PSM ,Executive Director Training Services NSW, NSW Department of Education.
- Mr Brian Wexham, Chair National Skills Week and CEO SkillsOne Television
- Moderator of Panels -Business Sydney Executive Director, Paul Nicolaou
- 2 diverse panels of NSW Training Award Winners- VET Teachers and students plus employers and parents speaking on Skills future, initiatives, and programs to meet the needs of industry
- Cocktail event- food and beverage
- Showcase of VET practices in the event space- live, video and audio
- Opportunity to connect with VET Stakeholders,Training Services NSW professionals, industry professionals, SkillsOne team, and others
If you would like further information or to enquire on available tickets, please contact Anne.email@example.com
This is a private event