Event Date: June 14th, 2017
Visit the Academy of Design during the mid-year information night to find out more about how studying the Bachelor of Design Arts makes good sense if you are passionate about embarking on a creative career. The Academy provides an educational alternative, oriented towards innovation and creativity. You can study a major and sub-major in the following disciplines,
- Communication Design
- Fashion and Costume Design
- Filmmaking and Photography
- Graphic and Digital Design
- Interior Design
- Visual Arts
There are a range of opportunities that are available to attendees during the night,
- Meet with current tutors, who are all practicing artists and designers
- See inspiring work created by Academy students
- Speak to our admissions advisors about the application process of applying for part-time or full-time study modes
- Find out more about the Academy’s small class sizes, how will they benefit you and the amount of time you have with your tutor
- Discover career options in the art and design industry and take the next step in your profession.
If you’re looking to switch courses or take a new career path in art and design, come along to the Academy of Design 2017 Mid-year information night!
Register Now at www.academyofdesign.edu.au/events