Event Date: August 25th, 2021
Event Location: 2203 S Promenade Blvd #5175, Rogers, AR 72758, USA
AWS Training and Certification content delivered as part of National Skills Week, builds your competence, confidence, and credibility with practical cloud skills that help you innovate and advance your professional future.
AWS Digital Training offers free, on-demand courses that help you learn new cloud skills and services when and where it’s convenient for you. Whether you’re exploring new ideas, sharpening your cloud skills, learning about services, or preparing for certification, we have training to help you continually learn new skills and reach your goals.
As part of National Skills Week you can enroll in the following free instructor-led AWS Training course today:
In this 4 hour introductory technical course, you will learn about AWS products, services, and common solutions. You will learn the fundamentals of identifying AWS services so that you can make informed decisions about IT solutions based on your business requirements.
In this course, you will learn:
* Terminology and concepts related to the AWS platform
* How to navigate the AWS Management Console
* Key concepts of AWS security measures and AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM)
This course is intended for:
* Individuals responsible for articulating the technical benefits of AWS services to customers
* Individuals interested in learning how to get started with AWS
* SysOps administrators
* Solutions architects