- My Skills
My Skills connects individuals and employers looking to undertake training with training organisations that best suit their needs. Searches can be performed on both training and training organisations.
- Department of Employment, Skills Small and Family Business
The Department ‘s website is a great source of up-to-date information on Australian Government funded programs and news relating to the vocational and skills industry. There’s plenty of information about apprenticeship opportunities, links to related resources and programs.
- Australian Training Awards
The Australian Training Awards are the peak national awards for the vocational education and training (VET) sector, and provide a great benchmark for organisations and individuals to work towards. There are a number of categories and awards available, including Apprentice of the Year, and the site includes all the information you need to know, including selection criteria, how to apply, as well as containing interesting information and stories from past award winners and finalists, their career highlights and advice. Get inspired, go to Real Stories, Real Achievements.
- TAFE Directors Australia – National Scholarships Foundation
The National Board of TDA has registered the TDA National Scholarships Foundation, which launched the Foundation in March 2013. The purpose is to make every effort to support TAFE students under the proposed COAG-approved National Entitlement to Training, which will widen student income contingent loans (ICL) in technical and further education courses.
- Australian Apprenticeships
The Australian Apprenticeships website it a useful resource for current and potential apprentices as well as their employers. It provides a range of useful information for anyone considering and /or taking on an apprentice or apprenticeship, information on awards and incentives, guidelines, contacts and much more.
SkillsOne website is your resource for entertaining and educational videos about all kinds of professions in any skill area.
- Australian Apprenticeships Pathways
This is your one-stop-shop for everything ‘Apprenticeships’! Here you’ll find information on what an apprenticeship consists of, tips for finding apprenticeships, information on wages, tips for attending interviews, career resources, workplace guide by state, apprenticeships search engine and more.
- myfuture Australia’s national online career information and exploration service that assists career planning, career pathways and work transitions. The service provides support for individuals, and for those who support or influence career choices. The myfuture service contains over 620 occupation profiles with direct links torelated courses, videos, case studies, current earnings and more.
- The Group Training Directory A tool for employers who are looking for an apprentice, as well as career seekers looking for employment. Search for a Group Training Organisation (GTO) by state and industry or browse all. It’s optimised for iPad and tablet use, and responsive design allows use on a computer or smart phone. It identifies GTOs who offer School Based Apprenticeships.
- The Job I Love
If you are a student or job seeker this online guide will help you to find out about occupations and careers within the service industries. You can find information about what it is like to work in each career, as well as how to get the right qualifications for the job you want.
Jobted is an initiative of the Construction & Property Services Industry Skills Council (CPSISC). It has its origins during the Government’s Career Advice Australia (CAA) program when CPSISC was contracted to provide industry career information to a national network of Regional Industry Career Advisers.
- AgriFood Skills
AgriFood Skills website provides you with extensive information on careers and pathways in the agriculture industry as well as advice on how to get started.
- Open Colleges – Developing your Career in Information Technology
A job in Information Technology is continuously evolving as businesses look to keep themselves at the top of their game. Visit the Open Colleges website, Australia’s leader in online learning, for a free course guide or for more information on the hundreds of other courses on offer.
- VET New South Wales – The NSW Department of Industry is responsible for overseeing government-funded vocational education and training (VET) in New South Wales. It also offers a one-stop shop for vocational education advice, information and services in NSW.