This Media Kit below will provide you with the resources needed to promote your event or activity.
Below is a collection of downloads you may find useful for promoting your event or activity, including National Skills Week press release templates, flyers and more. Logos are suitable for print media and banners. If additional formats are required please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 0438 808 848.
- Examples of past National Skills Week events
- Helpful tips for Schools & Career Advisers
- How to run a National Skills Week event
- Media release template
- Media release blank letterhead
National Skills Week 2019 Logos
- Logo BLACK MAIN – landscape
- Logo WHITE MAIN – landscape
- Logo BLACK AND BLUE – landscape
- Logo WHITE AND BLUE – landscape
- Logo BLACK MAIN – stacked
- Logo WHITE AND BLUE – stacked
- Logo BLACK AND BLUE – stacked
- Logo BLACK AND BLUE on BLACK BG – landscape
National Skills Week is partnered with News Corp papers nationally, providing the platform to accelerate and promote the status of trades and skills and their diversity.
News Corp prints 9.8 million papers every week, including not only the major metropolitan papers, but also regional papers and specialists publications. The partnership provides an opportunity for the celebration of success stories, stories from industry, employers, apprentices with vocational education and training students and Australian Apprentices, training providers and Government.
If you have a story you wish to submit for consideration please email direct to email@example.com